2021 Summer Internship Program
8-week Paid Virtual Internship Program June-August
By promoting collaboration, education and opportunity for students of color, this program bridges qualified diverse talent with valuable internships at major organizations that value diversity, equity, and inclusion. This hands-on work experience that interns will receive is invaluable and cannot be obtained in a classroom setting, making this one of the most important benefits of internships. This aid summer internship program aims to advance racial equity in the workplace through talent pipeline efforts.
- Competitively paid internship!
- Be a part of Leadership Cohort
- Be given a meaningful project for a major corporation
- Assigned corporate mentor
- Engage in professional and leadership development seminars
- Network with a diverse array of industry leaders
How To Apply
Deadline April 30, 2021
- Must be current college junior or senior and open to all majors
- Submit an essay with your interest and why you should be selected
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty or administrative staff leader of your school- Preferably a dean, president or provost.